Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fluff

I'm being very mean to these two pieces and posting them together because they're both fluffy bits of silliness.... 


Like

I like you.
Stupid me.
Stupid you.
Me for liking,
You for being so likeable.
But alas,
So be it,
I like you.


There's the first one. And this is the second.

Maybe

Maybe in another life,
If I still weave words
And you still write symphonies,
I’ll write you sweet nothings
And whisper them in your ear
While you play me a song
That only I will hear.

6 comments:

  1. idk whats wrong with you but i happen to like fluff and i like these very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like them too :) tho i am a wee bit embarrassed by them :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. why...these cnt compare to your other superior writings? or am i assuming wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the second one is quite charming, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it ok if i steal it and lock it away on my comp? -bozzie

    ReplyDelete